Friday, March 24, 2017

The Discussions

On Tuesday March 21st, I met up with my fellow classmates to discuss all of our final projects. 

During my discussion I first showed everyone my blog posts. This allowed them to get a full feel of my progress so far. Then I began to pitching my idea as if I would as a professional, starting off with my setting.  As of now we are not sure of our location, but the places that we were thinking were Markham Park, or someones house. Some other locations that my classmates suggested was the hill top.  After, I told them that our idea was solely about the mood development not the character development to allow there to be a bit of curiosity for the character.  I then explained that my idea was to have the titles in the real world rather than a text on the screen.  Everyone seemed to like this idea but only if I could pull it of which I believe I will.  I suggested that the entire video be a long take but it didn't take long for everyone to shoot down that idea, so then I compromised with them and suggested I shoot everything then go back and do one long take just to see how it would look

Now that Charlie and I ran our ideas passed our classmate and are finally finalized we plan on making a storyboard and a shot list to help with the production process. 


Shulkin out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment