Sunday, March 12, 2017

I think we've got it

Finally! It took some convincing but I did it.  Our plan is to make a realistic fiction film open. 

Given my three years of TV production knowledge, I am comfortable and confident creating this film opening.  I have been certified in Adobe CS6 Premier Pro although the editing software is the more recent updated version of premier Adobe CC .  Along with my certification, I have numerous tv production awards including two FSPA awards, one SkillsUSA award, and two STN awards. 




Moving passed what I can bring to this group, my partner, Charlie Eiglarsh, has been blessed with a very creative mind.  He is a fantastic writer and knows how to come up with ideas that I  will intern make a reality. Even though he is a twin he is one of a kind and is very eager to get this project started. 

As I said in my previous blog, I plan on putting the titles in real world objects. as seen in the photo from Napoleon Dynamite. Although I would like to put the titles in a more creative place. Somewhere that the audience wont see right away and once they do see it they would be amazed of how clever the placement was. 


We plan on starting the story board in class Monday and I will document how that went in my next blog. 

Shulkin out.


Napoleon Dynamite (2004) — Art of the Title [Photograph]. (2010, August 30). Napoleon Dynamite, Art of the Title In A. Ulloa (Author) & I. Albinson (Ed.).

   

No comments:

Post a Comment