Sunday, March 12, 2017

It continues...

Welcome Back!

My partner and I still haven't decided on a topic, so we decided to pitch some ideas to each other. My idea was to create something along the lines of an everyday experience, a scene that everyone can relate to. Example like a morning, car ride, or a day at school. I believe that if you can relate to your audience, then you are doing something right. 

After looking for some examples, I came across the Back to the Future opening. This Gives a sense of mystery because you don't know who the main character is yet all you can see for the first two minutes is a a room with weird looking contraption.  This was a good example of what I would like our movie to resemble. 


There are some things I would like to change, however, like having all of the titles appear in the real world instead of as text generated on the screen. An example of this would be the opening to Napoleon Dynamite.  Like this film, all of our opening credits would be placed creatively along the sequence but with a little more variety.  I believe that this would be more visually appealing to the viewer and display creativity with regard to our setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment