Saturday, April 8, 2017

Editing


When I got home from filming I imported all of my clips onto my computer and made a new project on Adobe Premiere Pro CC. I Imported all of the clips into the sequence and started to pick out the best chips that I could potentially use.  I didn't really start to edit until Friday because I was on a three hour flight and decided that during the flight would be a good time to get all of my editing out to the way.  



Geoffrey, with the new plot, is a combination of a protagonist and an antagonist.  He is first shown as been recently murdered, but at the end of the opening he will come back to life. He has been giving a second chance to kill everyone that has wronged him in his past but in doing so he is looked as a monster/villain.      


I decided on the opening shot because it shows Geoffrey but still leaving a lot of curiosity to what has happened.  It was a low angle wide shot with the entire bottom third covered with grass.  I thought this was a good shot to insert the first title because there was this empty space that could use something in it.  We wanted to end with a cliffhanger so we got a point of view shot of him waking up, looking at his hands, and pulling out the knife in his arm.  This shot then cut to a low angle wide shot of Geoffrey getting up and walking out of frame leaving a sense of wonder to what he will do now that he has come back from the dead.  The last five seconds are for the full screen title “Geoffrey”, in the Libian SC font,  which is the name of the film. 



No comments:

Post a Comment